Get those pots out and come cook for a cure!
Church Point City Park
No pre-registration.. just come on out and Cook for a Cure
* Entry fee is $50.00, minimum of (5) lbs. of Round Steak (more is better)
Includes 4 armbands for entrance to festival. (Saturday Only) any extras will have to pay entrance fee
* Contestants may begin cooking at 8:00am.
* All food must be cooked on the festival grounds. (Except rice)
* NO ELECTRICITY WILL BE PROVIDED, therefore rice must be pre-cooked or cooked on burner.
NO GROUND FIRES
* Butane burners or camping stoves are to be used.
* Samples for the judges will be picked up at 11:00am.
* You may also begin serving tasters at 11:00am.
* Bowls for tasters will be sold by Cajun Woodstock for $5.00.
* When serving, please be sure each taster has an armband.
* Contestants will be responsible for keeping their area clean.
* Cajun Woodstock will provide a 10’x10’ area.
* Contestants are responsible for bringing 10’x10 canopy, tables and chairs.
* Awards presentation will begin promptly at 12pm with 1st, 2nd, 3rd and tasters choice being awarded.
* Cajun Woodstock will not be responsible for items lost or stolen.
* Please remember this is a festival to benefit St. Jude Children’s therefore NO ICE CHEST ALLOWED.
* Once award presentation is over, all participants must be out of area promptly at 1:30pm.
We hope that you can participate in this wonderful event with us this year. On behalf of Cajun Woodstock, we thank you, but most importantly, St. Jude's kids thank you for your support in helping give them the fighting chance they deserve. You are helping to find cures and save children.